Ready to get crypto confident?
You: Bitcoin beginner or already invested in cryptocurrencies. Both eager to learn more but maybe a little gun shy to take it to the next level. Possibly stuck on something specific or ready to tap into new tools. Believes that times are changing.
Me: Crypto cowgirl who rolled up her sleeves and learned how to DIY her crypto investments by trial and error. Celebrates wins. Consumes crypto content with gusto. Loves to help. Inspiring. Enthusiastic. Confident that crypto is for everyone. Believes in a future built on blockchain tech.
Does This Sound Familiar?
I keep seeing headlines about Bitcoin & Googling the heck out of it but I still don’t know what’s going on
Between work & kids I don’t have enough time to spend hours on cryptos every day
I’m used to traditional finance & I’m intimidated by becoming my own bank
I have FOMO about cryptos but I’m not good at technology
I’ve always wanted to learn about cryptocurrency but I’m intimidated - I thought it was just for nerdy tech guys.
I’m afraid of losing money if I start buying Bitcoin.
I’m not good at technology, so digital money isn’t for me.
I’m just not cut out for taking chances or handling the emotional roller coaster of investing.
Jen, how do I get my bitcoin from my Trezor to Gemini?
Jen, where do I stake DOT?
Jen, is it normal for my bitcoin to not be in my exchange account — it’s already been 45 minutes!
Jen, what’s an NFT?
These are just some of the questions I got this week and guess what? Even if you didn’t ask that question last week, you might next month. The crypto space is 24/7 and it is constantly changing.
I’m getting a variety of inquiries from people who need help with their cryptos, so I created three different services to meet the needs of each type of crypto student. Which one are you?
This program is for you IF:
- You’re curious about Bitcoin (or other cryptos) and want to learn more about what it is and how to use it.
- You’re ready to buy Bitcoin (or other cryptos) and want to learn where/how to buy some and store it safely.
- You have a little bitcoin and want to know what to do with it.
- You bought cryptos a few years ago but haven’t paid attention to it since and want to jump back in and ramp up your portfolio.
- You want to learn about trending projects in the crypto space.
This program is not for you IF:
- You want to day trade BTC.
- You want to buy a BTC Bot.
- You’re looking for someone to make all your financial decisions. (I am not a financial broker, and I don’t give financial advice).
- You don’t have any discretionary income to spend on your crypto.